Why Choose Ablin Law
Allegations of harassment, discrimination, legal and other corporate policy violations in the workplace can negatively impact employee engagement, productivity, a company’s reputation and may ultimately lead to significant liability for employers.
At the same time, internal Legal and Human Resource functions are stretched, and often don’t have the capacity to conduct investigations themselves. In-house investigations can sometimes have a negative impact on long-term working relationships, or may be inappropriate due to reporting relationships. And the law firms that employers rely on are understandably reluctant to conduct investigations because they don’t want their own employees involved in litigation as witnesses.
ABLIN LAW MEETS THIS NEED BY OFFERING:
- The type of practical and reasonable approach that companies and their law firms are looking for, that doesn’t overwhelm clients with more than what they need or create problems by over-investigating.
- Experience and knowledge on the employee side through Rachel Ablin’s nearly four years of service conducting investigations at thousands of employers while working for the U.S. Equal Employment Opportunity Commission (EEOC).
- Rachel Ablin’s nearly two decades of experience and expertise on the employer side working as a corporate lawyer for a leading, well-known, company with 240,000 employees in all 50 states.
- A trusted partner that can conduct expert, professional and timely workplace investigations.
- The expertise and knowledge that comes from a firm specializing in workplace investigations as their core competency.
- A solution that is more cost-effective than many of the options that exist today.
The confidentiality and objectivity that comes with using an independent, outside party to conduct an investigation.
- The legal protections that come with using a lawyer, including attorney-client confidentiality.